Friday, January 27, 2012

Lullz

Hey guys! So, there are some shows in the coming months that I'm really excited to be a part of, but there miiight be a short lull on this blog as far as new paintings go (mostly because they're all in the very early idea/sketching stages). I'll try to make a post with a sketch or progress shot every once in a while, though!

In the meantime, be sure to check out my facebook page because I've been uploading a lot of old, un-blogged work that I'm rediscovering as I look through files on my computer, as well as the occasional quickie drawing (I don't remember if I've ever mentioned it in a post, but my friends Alessandro and Mylan and I run this blog called Sugarboner, where we post quick doodles, mini collaborations, and whatever random fun/dumb/silly stuff we want.) I post my updates from Sugarboner on my facebook page, but you can follow the blog directly too to get updates whenever any of the three of us post.
Here's a little taste:



My secret passion is drawing sandwiches and other sandwich-like foods. Now you know.

Also, you can follow me on twitter to get updates from both this blog and sometimes Sugarboner, as well as the occasional attempt at humor. What a bargain!

I hope you enjoy all that stuff while I work on some paintings. Keep on the lookout for some sketches!

3 comments:

Jacqueline M. said...

Still so good, even if it is a real life catdog.

lostsailors said...

Added the doodle blog to my blog roll- so cool! Can never have too much fun art in my e-life.

Jules said...

Thanks, guys! And yeah, you can never have too many silly doodles!