Monday, October 17, 2011

Let the Right One inPRNT

Hey guys! In the spirit of Halloween, I've made my "Blood Bond" illustration available as a print in my inPRNT store!



The piece is based on the Swedish vampire movie, "Let the Right One In," which you should watch if you haven't yet. There's also an American remake called "Let Me In" which I thought was also really good! Watch them both! Then buy prints for you and all your friends and family because of how you're obsessed with the movies now. Happy Halloween!

7 comments:

Laura said...

You are AWESOME! Love this one!! Now, what about "Play" ....? (((;

MJC *-* said...

Hey, I featured you on illustrationage, because I think your illustrations are great.

Jules said...

Yay, thanks!

lostsailors said...

Happy Halloween! I loooooooove this print, hopefully it will stay available a little while so I can snag one!

KG said...

Hey! So I was flipping through the Starz on Demand movies today looking for something to watch, and Let Me In was on there. I remembered this post, so I watched it haha. It was very interesting, lol. I'll have to watch the Swedish one now.

Jules said...

Haha, well I hope you enjoy them both!

KUB said...

AMAZING style man !